Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Number 8 My wife KARYN the Fabulous

I am so very proud of my fantastic wife Karyn. I cannot imagine ever finding a woman that could measure up to her character, her personality and her entire persona.

I am so very much in love with her and wish that I could provide her every wish and her every need. I wish I could protect her from every kind of harm that might come her way. It saddens me to know that I cannot do all these things.

Karyn is my muse, she is my ideal woman and she is my ideal as a partner in life. It is she that completes me.

Now, I speak of another side of Karyn. She is not a pushover. She is a Tempest when necessary, she will not be told how to think or speak. She is her own woman and many men and women could learn much from her.

When you live with someone intimately for a time and talk about everything from A to Z you discover the true colors of one another, and I have identified all of her colors. You will find them in the Rainbow. Karyn is the most colorful woman I have ever known and to me she is how beauty is defined.

I love my beautiful wife more than I can ever find the words to express.

Finton

No comments:

Post a Comment