Monday, May 31, 2010

Today is the 7th anniversary of my lovely wife Karyn and mime. I am very deeply in love with her and I am so very lucky that she has been able to put up with my idiosyncrasies. I am somewhat out in left field so I know I can be a handful for anyone.

Karyn is a wonderful person, a fabulous wife, a fantastic friend not only to me but to all of our friends, and if there is such a thing she is 'too good of a mother'. Her sons should praise God every day for the mother that was there for them from day one. Also she is the ultimate daughter that a mother could ask for.

I could shout a thousand times that I love her but that could not come close to expressing the feelings of love that for her I harbor within.

I truly hope that our creator will grant Karyn and I just one eternal hour together. She deserves much much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment