Thursday, May 27, 2010

My new beginning

This is the beginning of my trying to reach out to the world and share the bulk of my thoughts on 'My' blog. I am 63 years of age and I want people to get to know me through my own words. I don't, as any of us, know our last day on this beautiful planet, and I prefer you not getting to know me through the words of possible biographers.

I know that probably sounds a bit hubris to even think that someone would be interested in writing about me someday but, I do believe it will happen and then the biographer can say 'That guy was so hubris', and then write whatever else he or she wishes to say.

Writers are very creative so I don't think that whatever I write about will create too much of a problem for them.

This is only an introduction to say I'm here blogging and I plan to return with much more say in the days to come. I hope you'll get something thoughtful from my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment